Product added to cart
|Less than € 49,99||According to Weight||€ 10,00||€ 15,00||€ 20,00||€ 25,00||Not Served|
|€ 50,00 to € 89,99||According to Weight||€ 5,00||€ 10,00||€ 15,00||€ 15,00||Not Served|
|€90,00 to € 149,99||According to Weight||Free Delivery||Free Delivery||€ 5,00||€ 10,00||Not Served|
|More than € 150,00||According to Weight||Free Delivery||Free Delivery||Free Delivery||Free Delivery||Not Served|
Price and shipping costs
Products prices published in the various sections of the website are inclusive of VAT and do not include any taxes and duties applicable in the Country of destination, where this is different from Italy, which will be charged to the Customer.
Zandonà reserves the right to modify at any time the prices of Products. Any price change will not, however, be effective to orders already submitted.
Payment and delivery
- Except in the case in which the payment option “Advanced Bank Transfer" is chosen, the Customer will pay the full amount of the Product(s)/service(s) ordered, when forwarding the Order. It is understood that in the event of non-acceptance of the Order, Zandonà will promptly refund the Customer the amounts already paid.
- Invoices will be issued in electronic format only.
- For deliveries, Zandonà will use selected carriers depending on the destination/shipping cost. Zandonà will ship the Product/s as soon as possible. The average time of delivery to carrier is 5 working days. In case of urgency, the Customer can check the estimated delivery time for the Product/s required by contacting the Customer service: email@example.com.
- In the event of refusal or failure to deliver due to the absence of the Customer, Zandonà will be forced to charge the Customer for extraordinary expenses incurred in the storage/re-delivery/return of the Product/s ordered. The Customer, in its own interest, must organize to make sure that the shipper may find a person for delivery to the undersigned address at time of order. If the Customer does not intend to pay for these incurred extraordinary expenses of storage/re-delivery/return, Zandonà is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement and recovering the Product while crediting the Customer the amount paid minus all extraordinary shipping/storage/management costs.
- Zandonà will not be liable for any failure or delay in the event that:
- although Zandonà has proceeded to the smooth and prompt ordering of the Product/s to cover the Order received, it has not been supplied in the terms and conditions agreed with the supplier;
- Zandonà is not able to compensate for the lack of availability of such Product/s, in circumstances which are beyond its control;
- Zandonà has promptly notified the Customer concerning the unavailability of the Product/s.
- Zandonà will not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery due to reasons of force majeure (eg strikes, provisions of the Public Authority, transportation difficulties, fire, flood, flooding), not dependent by Zandonà. Zandonà will promptly notify the Customer the occurrence and the absence of a force majeure event. If the force majeure event persists for a period in excess of 30 (thirty) days, either party shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement. In case of return, the Customer shall not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind, except the right to refund the amount already paid for the Order, within 10 (ten) days from the day of cancellation of the Order by any of the parties.
- The risk of accidental perishing of the Product/s shall remain with Zandonà until their delivery to the Customer or any other person specified by it, regardless of whether the shipment of the Product/s is insured or not.